Replacing dentures with implant supported fixed teeth will change your life forever. They act and feel like real teeth because they are supported by a similar root structure.
The benefits of an implant supported bridge vs. a conventional denture are amazing and will change your life for the better.
- An implant supported bridge re-establishes lost lip support and therefore minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, no more marionette lines
- They preserve the remaining bone and maintain the integrity of the facial structure
- They do away with the need for dangerous adhesives
- They eliminate the pain caused by ill-fitting dentures
- With increased stability, they help restore natural chewing capacity
- They do not cover the roof of the mouth, allowing food to be enjoyed again
Self-confidence and a renewed quality of life could be just a day away.
No more restricted food choices
The biting force of implant supported bridges is 70% greater as compared with dentures, and dentures only replace the crown, or visible portion of the tooth. Whereas dental implants form the natural tooth root system needed to improve biting forces allowing for wider variety of foods leading to healthy diets, confident smiles and overall improved quality of life.
Renewed quality of life
Dental implants are used to attach a fixed bridge to the jaw. These implant retained bridges are a major improvement in fit and function over removable dentures, and our patients say the stability and comfort of their new replacement teeth are by far dramatically better than their old dentures. They say implants have changed their lives for the better --- forever.
Whether you have a partial or full denture, you can now switch to the new standard of care, a fixed dental implant system that will enhance your lifestyle, boost your confidence, and immediately improve your quality of life.