Our mission is your care
From your first communication with our team to enjoying your new smile with family and friends, we will make you feel like part of our family. Our primary responsibilities are to:
- Accurately assess your dental condition
- Educate you about tooth replacement and other options
- Care for your overall well-being
- Provide safety, comfort and security in a warm and welcoming environment
- Help you afford the treatment you want and deserve
- Provide supportive hygiene care following treatment to help you maintain optimum results
We are always committed to offering our patients the most advanced services using the latest proven technology, under the care of our periodontal and implant specialists.
We know there is more to good dental care than just the doctor. The support team and the facility make important contributions to each patientâ€™s sense of comfort and well-being. We place enormous value on the entire experience - from the first contact through your new smile and beyond. We understand that folks often feel anxious when â€œgoing to the dentistâ€. Every member of our team is committed to making your experience with us as easy, secure and relaxed as possible.
The information found within these pages about TeethToday highlights some of our successes. We hope you find the information helpful. These pages are not a substitute for our personal response to your specific questions and concerns. Please contact us directly when you are interested in receiving more information. Weâ€™re here to answer your questions and encourage you to ask them.